• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex UcD 180AD + signal wires, Power Supply ST, Hypex Transformer TR100A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hypex UcD180AD modules with Signal Wires, pair: USD$200

Hypex Power Supply ST and Transformer TR100A, 160VA: USD$100

This is everything necessary to make a stereo amp, balanced or unbalanced input, except connectors, switches, chassis. There's minimal soldering necessary; swapping modules should be pretty painless.

I'd be happy to take $260 plus shipping (your choice of method) for everything. Please feel free to make other offers. Shipping within the US will probably be around ten bucks. http://hypex.nl

Thank you-

Transformer

I recently learned that the datasheet for the transformer says it's good for 1 UcD module. I'm not sure I would have run into this limitation even if I had built them (I'm just not that power hungry), but please feel free to make offers for everything but the trafo. I can always donate it to the lab at the EE dept where I used to work. Thanks-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.