• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:2 x 12inch Baldwin speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks, I need to clearup space since moving in with the gf. I have some speakers from a Baldwin orga-sonic organ.
I have 2 - 8 ohm
RS-2936-G1
inked on rim is
DWL3
and on the backside of the cone is
A513-024925
11 3/4 inch center to center between mounting holes

stamped cage/frame, functional from a 10 watt source, I'm not sure I have the equipment required to measure their output properly.

Also, to be honest I don't know what they're worth if anything but thought I'd see if someone on here wants them before I try the growing insanity of e-ay. I'm in Canada, have decent references at heatware.com and have done a little trading/buying here.
I guess I'd better give out a contact: cellnucleous (put the at here) hotmail (put a dot here) com - misspelling is intentional

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.