• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs: Gamut D200 Mkiii

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: GAMUT D200 MKIII

This amplifier is in as new condition. I have owned it for 2 years during which time it has performed perfectly, driving my large TYLERs with ease. It was bought for these speakers as my previous SONY CDP-X777ES couldn’t control the bass. Hooking up the Gamut was a revelation, it didn’t just take control of the bass, it presented far higher levels of detail, opened up the soundstage beyond what I had previously heard and just presented everything in a beautifully musical manner.

New these amps are just short of £4000 which is considered a bargain by many reviewers

This amp will drive just about any speaker out there with 200wpc into 8ohms, 400wpc into 4ohms continuous power available, with the ability to run speaker loads as low as 1.5ohms.

Both 3 pin XLR and phono plugs can be used for either balanced or single ended inputs. Speaker outputs are the excellent gold plated WBT terminals

If you haven’t heard one of these in action, don’t just take my word for how good they are, read the review from videohifi.com and ray of sound, then, if still not convinced, go do some more research

Only selling as the pressure on space demands a rather radical reappraisal of my hifi.

It will be posted in the original box, or can be collected from near Romsey, Hampshire. Just bear in mind that it weighs 32kgs and measures 430W x 446D X 155H (unpacked).

Serial number :- SBN1298THDMC

I ask for 5200 USD, accept with PAYPAL or others

(My photo is a chassis after I took off a cover to phtograph it into EBAY)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 200
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.