FS: Sony MDS-J3000 MD player and others - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th June 2007, 07:21 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Sony MDS-J3000 MD player and others

Downsizing continued...

Sony MDS-J3000, like new, 220V version. Comes with all instructions, remote, and box. No styrofoam packing. US$300 excluding shipping and paypal fees. Sony upgraded this unit to ES version at the beginning of the end of the X-series production line. Due to weight will ship this unit outside of Canada to save buyer $$$.

Also available:
Philips TDA-1541AS2 DAC chips, bought new never used. Bought at US$100 a piece excluding shipping at the time when US$1=C$1.56 so don't accuse me for jacking up S2 prices. Selling at a net loss for C$140 each worldwide registered shipping included. Two available.

Philips CDM4 laser unit, with tray mechanism. Tray gear is like new. New gear would have cost you US$33 each on eBay. C$50 each excluding shipping and paypal fees. Two units available.

Revox F36 capstan, play and takeup motors, come with original motor capacitors. Removed from 50Hz unit. C$50 for the lot excluding shipping and paypal fees. Other Revox F36 reel to reel parts: give me an offer.

Wanted:
1) Ampex ATR 700 reel to reel head cover and 1/4 track head block or 1/4 track head upgrade kit for 1/2 track units. Alumunum portion of head Cover must be in mint condition.

SME 3012 tonearm

Hide this!Advertise here!