• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Earls Vintage Electronics Garage Sale (Minnesota)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My friend Earl is having another Vintage Electronics Garage sale.

Earl has Non Hodgkins Lymphoma that has progressed well into the 2nd stage. He used to own a record store and when he closed his store due to his cancer, it all went into storage units and has been paying tons of money to store all of his vintage stuff. he had been trying to sell it piece by piece but now that his cancer has progressed it all needs to go NOW!

There are some more AR turntables, more Dual and Garrards then you can shake a stick at, a cool Eico stereo tube amp, a Dynaco mono, a really really cool EV circlotron amp, and so much more!

Here are the details for anyone in Minnesota that can stop by.

WHEN: Friday June 8th and Saturday June 9th

TIME: 9 to 6ish

WHERE: 4008 22nd Ave S Minneapolis (Sibley Neighborhood)

WHO: Earl Root

WHAT: How about THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of Record Albums only .50 cents to $2 EACH!!!!

Cds - Videos - 8-Tracks - Cassettes...also .50 Cents to $2 Each!

WORKING Record Players and Turntables...READY TO GO!

Speakers and Amplifiers

Magazines and Fanzines and Posters and T-shirts from days ago (and recent times too)

Musical Equipment including Rack Mounts - Guitar Parts - Effects - Cables - Power Adapters - Cabs - Casters - Emblems - Misc Musical stuff ...you get the picture

Household Items like Lamps - Furniture - Dishes - Clothes (Jeans ect) - Nick Nacky Crappy Fun Stuff

WHY: Because I need to GET RID OF MY MASSIVE STORAGE UNIT and have a life again...and YOU need to show up and get some cool stuff CHEAP!

NOTE: CREDIT CARDS ARE OK!! I can take your credit card for purchase or personal check.

Yes...Friday June 8th and Sat June 9th (The same day as the Lymphoma Walk-a-Thon)......

A TON MORE RECORDS!!

More Videos and CD's.....

More and new and different stuff!!

PLUS...I promise I will get all the turntables working (funny how all the ones that were ready to go sold!!)

More on this as it gets closer...I really want to end my storage days (and monthly bill!!)....so...yes....there it is

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.