• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph 5 "Kit" for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have gathered everything needed to build an Aleph 5 except for the enclosure and I would like to sell it as a unit, I do not want to sell anything seperatly.

The parts include: Boards from Kristijan at PCB Design.
Mills power resistors
Blackgate and AudioCap capacitors
3 Conrad engineernig 150mmX300mm heatsinks
2 X Plitron 500VA-28Volt transformers
8 X 47,000uf - 70volt capacitors
4 X 3.9uf 14 guage Solen inductors
4 X 35amp-800volt bridges
1 percent metal film resistors for main board
2 channels of matched 9610's
3 channels of matched IRFP044's
RCA's, wire, speaker binding posts etc.

$525 U.S. plus shipping.

Thanks.

Tony Dempsey

Hi Scribble,

I have more projects than I could ever finish and I am selling a few of them off, it made sense to me to sell this as a complete "kit" because I don't want to end up with a pile of parts and since I have done the leg work it is a convienient way for someone who wants an Aleph to get one.

Tony D.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.