• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: Trends Audio TA-10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody,

for trade is my TA-10, it played not more than 30hours, bought new about a week ago. It's perfect and comes with power supply and warrany card.

I'd like to trade with almost anything but i prefer a decent/good preamp or a MyRef_C.
If your audio stuff worths more money, i can pay the difference.

Please let me know if someone is interested with the trade.

Thanks to you all in advance :)

Marco

DoctorDyna said:
Curious to know how much you are asking for this, if there is no trade? or are you only looking for a trade?

I'm not sure if I have anything in the same value range, however I am curious to hear one of those T amp things.

Hi there. consider that i have paid about 160euro for it (including customs) so i cannot let it go for an attractive price.
that's why i prefer to trade.

Honestly i'm not so impressed by TA-10 compared to Pedja buffered nIGC, surely it sounds better than a t-amp and most classT product but a good GC is still far away.

Maybe replacing input caps, shielding/replacing inductors will improve the sound but i'm deep in building F4 and MyRef_C and i don't want to spend money upgrading the Trends.

I'm very very interested with good toroidals (paying the difference) a/o good supply caps to build an F4.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.