• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ESP Project 101 Components For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have collected everything to build one of Rod Elliott's Project 101 amplifiers (high powered version) but now there are way too many other items on my list (audio and non-audio) that I'm afraid I'll never get around to building the thing.

I have two PCBs (the later version with corrections), four matched MOSFETs from Tech-DIY and all capacitors and resistors to complete the project (all high quality - 1% metal film resistors, Blackgate caps, etc.).

The boards cost me $37 (inc. S+H), the MOSFETs $94 (inc. S+H) and who knows how much all the other bits cost.

I'll let the whole thing go for $150 firm, postage within the US included (if you are overseas we'll figure the shipping and subtract the value of US shipping). Included will be a printed copy of the build instructions.

Please let me know if you'd like a complete parts list, photos or anything else.

I also have a NEW Avel Lindberg 800VA (50v - 8A) toroidal transformer that I bought for this project that I'll put on eBay in about a week if I don't hear from someone off this board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.