FS: Monica2 DAC, Hypex UcD parts, S&B TX102 MkIII, CS FR125S drivers, Aleph X PCBs - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd May 2007, 09:11 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Monica2 DAC, Hypex UcD parts, S&B TX102 MkIII, CS FR125S drivers, Aleph X PCBs

I bought the DIYParadise, S&B, and Hypex parts about 9 months ago but left for a trip to South America almost immediately after. Nothing has been powered up or connected/soldered, and everything is in the original box (the boxes have been opened).

The CS drivers are about two months older and have been powered up using bare wire clipped to the terminals - never soldered, and I wouldn't say they're even broken in yet. Original boxes, with Creative Sound pre-cut/routed MDF front baffles for 7-liter monitors and flared ports.

Shipping method and insurance at buyer's option and cost. For payment I'd most prefer something like a USPS money order, but personal checks would be fine (after clearance). I have a PayPal account, but I've never used it to receive money - I don't really know how that works, but will check it out if a buyer prefers that method. Please feel free to email or post questions, and to make offers.

DIYParadise Monica2 NOS DAC, built by Yeo, with connectors USD$100
http://diyparadise.com/

Stevens & Billingham TX102 Mk III TVC transformers
(John Chapman/Bent Audio specified wire)
http://bentaudio.com/

Hypex UcD180ST modules (pair) USD$65.00 each
Hypex Power Supply ST USD$35.00
Hypex Signal Wire (pair) USD$7.50 each
Hypex Transformer 160VA TR100A: USD$35.00
http://www.hypex.nl/

Creative Sound FR125S drivers (pair) USD$110
http://www.creativesound.ca/

I will never have the money, time, and need to build Aleph X amps; the six monoblock PCBs have been sitting untouched (I'm not sure which revision - they are from a HifiZen group buy, received January 2004). They were $5 each; please make any offer, including an offer of shipping-funds only (Priority Mail would cover it). These boards are pretty enough to hang on my wall, but someone should actually play with them. Normally I'd just send them for free, but...

Aleph X monoblock PCBs, (6) ???

Thanks for reading-
Old 24th May 2007, 12:35 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Price addition to S&B, addition of T-amp

I'm new (well, a lurker, new to posting), so I guess I can't modify my posts? But I can reply to myself:

I forgot to put a price on the S&B transformers: USD$525.

Also: I have a T-amp, the original (plastic) one, with a no-name power supply (like a wall-wart, but bigger, with an IEC cable going to the wall). Make me an offer?

I will be back in Philadelphia on the 29th, and will be able to ship, send pictures, etc, after that.

Thanks again-
Old 24th May 2007, 12:55 PM   #3
maps is offline maps  Switzerland
diyAudio Member

Hi there,

if you are willing to ship to Switzerland and to accept payment via paypal then I would like to take the Monica and the T-Amp (and the powersupply provided it takes 230V) of your hands.

Please mail me at michael.aps "at" gmx.net.

Thanks

Michael
Old 24th May 2007, 08:01 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Just in case you choose to not ship international - I'd like to buy the T-amp - I'm located in Arizona - zip code 85224.

You can email me directly at steven.osugi at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

- Steve O.
Old 24th May 2007, 11:48 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

I am interested in the Aleph-x boards. Just two would be fine. $5 each works for me. Hopefully shipping shouldn't be too much to 66103 (Kansas City).
email me at lizzardbrand at earthlink dot net thanks, Jeffrey Hill (marsupialx)
Old 25th May 2007, 03:14 AM   #6
dtaylo3 is offline dtaylo3  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Hypex/UCD

Check your email. I have made an offer on all your Hypex/UCD parts.
Old 27th May 2007, 03:49 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Default Status

Sale pending on all (6) Aleph X boards, offers for other stuff but nothing set yet.

I'm still in Brazil; I'll be better about emails and posts when I get back on Tuesday.

Parts can be anywhere as the buyer pays the shipping.

I'm not sure about the T-amp power supply but will check when I get back. Shipping it to Europe may not be worth it, though, except for perhaps the convenience. But I will look; it came out of a decent university EE department's miscellaneous PS drawer, so maybe it's special.

Thanks for your patience.
Old 27th May 2007, 07:55 AM   #8
jerishi is offline jerishi  United States
diyAudio Member

Default speakers-

Am interested in your pair of fr... speakers. been looking at all the different ways they can be used- in any case, let me know if still available upon return from your vacation.- thanks in advance-
Old 27th May 2007, 04:43 PM   #9
rchua77 is offline rchua77  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Any Aleph-X boards left? I'd like some if anyone has any.
Old 4th June 2007, 06:15 AM   #10
bwarden is offline bwarden  United States
diyAudio Member

Is the Monica2 still available?

Hide this!Advertise here!