• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ver 3 TDA1541A DAC+CD Rom Controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is Version 3 DAC which Thomas did a group buy last year which my friend never got around to complete. I have a similar one which I have been using for the last one year. This sounds very good but will need to upgrade the heatsinks. The package contains the assembled DAC with normal bypass caps and an assembled CD Rom controller. This also contains AD opamp and digital cable and bypass caps and other caps. You get basically all the stuff from the group by. I must mention that it is mint as such and has never been powered on. I can include a 15-0-15 48VA PCB mount transformer. I think it costed $157 (excludes the transformer). Kindly make a reasonable offer.
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.