• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynaco PAS-3x

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all,

I decided to sell some unfinished audio projects. Here is the first to go. This stereo preamplifier is in great cosmetic condition for its age. Functionally this preamp needs a little love. I am not sure if things need to be cleaned or replaced. This unit was working for me until recently where the volume control was finicky. I also had trouble getting both left and right channels to play at the same time. It is something to do with the RCA inputs/outputs. A little jiggle gets them working sometimes. Someone with experience with tubes and these types of kits would be able to know what issues are caused by what much better than I.

I would like $150 shipped obo for this unit. I have pictures for anyone that is interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.