• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

four high-power iron-core chokes 3mH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
manufactorer: Hans-Kull AG, Switzerland
inductivity: 3mH

rated current: 30A / 725Hz
the chokes are rated at 725Hz but they have an adjustable airgap (about 0-5mm), so I guess at DC they should take still a few amperes though (for example as LC filter-network in power supplies for audio amplifiers).

Edgewound copper coil
DC-restistance: 50 milli-Ohm (mOhm)

w120mm x d107mm x h150mm (with connectors 185mm height)
6,3 kg / each (4 pcs. together 25,2kg!)

These chokes are old and the grey paint is worn off partly.
Also some of the plastic connectors on top are broken or missing but it should be no problem to replace them.

My asking price is Euro 15 each + shipping (Euro 12 inside Germany). I only sell all 4 together.

I ship anywhere but due to the weight the costs to ship outside Germany are probably prohibitive. I can accept PayPal with a 4% surcharge on the total to cover my fees.

Attachments

• chokes4x.jpg
    chokes4x.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 118
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.