• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PSU caps, 4700uF 50v $1.50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a reasonably large quantity, ie several hundred, of the same PACCOM capacitors recently offered and sold by oddOne (4700uF, 50v SnapIn, 1"x1.25", esr 0.08, 8a ripple current). More details in his original post. I only need a few tens for my project. If you want (m)any I will sell them for $1.50 each for <16, $1.25 for 16-32, $1.10 >32. Shipping & packaging at cost, a normal padded envelope will probably be more than adequate for a small number, then it gets more complicated and expensive and we'll talk. Payment via paypal if you can, money order otherwise. Not interested in dealing with checks unless the amount is prodigious (>$100).

email me at seasson@compuserve.com if you want some or need more details.

Stuart

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.