• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aragon 8002 (crying my eyes out!) - Toronto -

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very regrettably putting my amp up for sale. In MINT condition!

Will be moving into a small apartment in the next few months, and decided to scale things way down for a while until I know what the future holds...

Sounds fantastic, Looks fantastic, even have the original double boxes.

As per my original thread, Bias was the only setting re-calibrated.
---> http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95994&highlight=

Works perfectly other than the small issue noted, where at very low listening levels, the left channel occasionally does seem to break up a bit. Anything above that and all is fine. Have a feeling it's just oxide on the relay contacts (a per my old Yammy), an easy fix. But all ye experts know best.

Since I'll be crammed in an apartment, listening at very low levels, you can see why I'd be selling.

For the DIY Audio crowd I'm asking $750 (elsewhere $800), not cheap, however seems to be the going rate.

Open to interesting offers as well.

Local Toronto pick-up only. Unless you feel like paying oodles for shipping.

Cheers,
bluesmoke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.