Amps for sale. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th April 2007, 02:57 AM   #1
AAK is offline AAK  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Amps for sale.

I have two RTS100s 100 watt stereo pairs for sale. Here's the forum I started back in 2004 describing the amps. The PCB includes the amp section, power supply, DC protection, and short circuit all on one board. The amps are new with no more than about 30 minutes of use.

I'm asking $150.00 for each pair internationally, and $125 in the USA. Shipping is included in the price. That's about $50.00 for one not including shipping.

If your wondering what they sound like. Well, I'd like to hear from you. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

I'm currently only accepting payment via paypal.

My first solid state amp
Old 27th April 2007, 10:31 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

What exactly is included? Just boartds or?? Assembled?
Old 27th April 2007, 11:03 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hi kestrel200,

The amps are completely assembled, tested, and ready to ship. Here's a pic.

Al
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_1076.jpg (86.8 KB, 894 views)
Old 30th April 2007, 12:33 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I still have four RTS100 100 watt amplifier modules totally assembled and tested including heatsink for sale for $50 dollars each. The price on these amplifiers is crazy, but by no means does it reflect on the quality or sound. I have no use for them, I already have a pair in my audio system, and currently working on other projects.

These amplifiers can easily drive an 8 ohm load to 100 watts with a THD of better than 0.01% with 4HD, 5HD, 6HD well below 100dB. And drives a 4 Ohm load with ease to nearly 200 watts.

Here's a pic of two RTS100 modules in a Par Metal enclosure, using two Avel Linberg transformers one stacked above the other.

Al
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0166.jpg (90.7 KB, 702 views)
Old 30th April 2007, 04:58 PM   #5
DeanP is offline DeanP  Canada
diyAudio Member

What kind of tranny does a person need? What would you recommend for a volume control?
Old 30th April 2007, 05:47 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hi DeanP,

You'll need a transformer rated at 35V-0-35V AC rated at 230VA or more. You'll need one transformer per module. For a volume control I'd use an active pre-amp.

Al
Old 1st May 2007, 11:30 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

All four amps have been sold.

But, I do have several other stereo amp modules that I'll be selling this week some time.

I thank everybody who sent emails interested in the RTS100. I do have enough parts to assemble a few more, but not for $50 dollars each. If anybodies interested let me know.

Al
Old 8th September 2009, 01:46 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Hello,

Here's a list of amps that I have for sale.

Two new RTS100s including heatsinks, PS, short circuit and DC offset protection. I'm asking $210 for orders in the US, and $240 for international orders. The price includes shipping, so that works out to about $100 for each amp. You can find a picture in Post #3.

Two assembled Greb Ball GB150s with PS. These amps are from Greg's original design from 2006, maybe early 2007. The PS is designed and built by me with 10000uF per rail, totall 20000uF per channel. The amps have less than 50 hours of operation. I'm asking $175.00 for both. With shipping it comes out to $185 for orders in the US, and $215 for international orders.

Two of my assembled Symasym prototype boards plus heatsinks. I'm asking $50.00 for each amp. With shipping $110 in the states, $140 for interanational orders.

Four of my original professionally made Symasym AAK version bare boards.
Asking $60.00 for the four boards including shipping.

Regards,

Al

Hide this!Advertise here!