• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amps for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two RTS100s 100 watt stereo pairs for sale. Here's the forum I started back in 2004 describing the amps. The PCB includes the amp section, power supply, DC protection, and short circuit all on one board. The amps are new with no more than about 30 minutes of use.

I'm asking $150.00 for each pair internationally, and $125 in the USA. Shipping is included in the price. That's about $50.00 for one not including shipping.

If your wondering what they sound like. Well, I'd like to hear from you. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

I'm currently only accepting payment via paypal.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57343&highlight=

Hi kestrel200,

The amps are completely assembled, tested, and ready to ship. Here's a pic.

Al

Attachments

• img_1076.jpg
    img_1076.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 913
I still have four RTS100 100 watt amplifier modules totally assembled and tested including heatsink for sale for $50 dollars each. The price on these amplifiers is crazy, but by no means does it reflect on the quality or sound. I have no use for them, I already have a pair in my audio system, and currently working on other projects.

These amplifiers can easily drive an 8 ohm load to 100 watts with a THD of better than 0.01% with 4HD, 5HD, 6HD well below 100dB. And drives a 4 Ohm load with ease to nearly 200 watts.

Here's a pic of two RTS100 modules in a Par Metal enclosure, using two Avel Linberg transformers one stacked above the other.

Al

Attachments

• cimg0166.jpg
    cimg0166.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 718
All four amps have been sold.

But, I do have several other stereo amp modules that I'll be selling this week some time.

I thank everybody who sent emails interested in the RTS100. I do have enough parts to assemble a few more, but not for $50 dollars each. If anybodies interested let me know.

Al

Hello,

Here's a list of amps that I have for sale.

Two new RTS100s including heatsinks, PS, short circuit and DC offset protection. I'm asking $210 for orders in the US, and $240 for international orders. The price includes shipping, so that works out to about $100 for each amp. You can find a picture in Post #3.

Two assembled Greb Ball GB150s with PS. These amps are from Greg's original design from 2006, maybe early 2007. The PS is designed and built by me with 10000uF per rail, totall 20000uF per channel. The amps have less than 50 hours of operation. I'm asking $175.00 for both. With shipping it comes out to $185 for orders in the US, and $215 for international orders.

Two of my assembled Symasym prototype boards plus heatsinks. I'm asking $50.00 for each amp. With shipping $110 in the states, $140 for interanational orders.

Four of my original professionally made Symasym AAK version bare boards.
Asking $60.00 for the four boards including shipping.

Regards,

Al

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.