• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CD-PRO2 transport for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have CD-PRO2 transport used for sale.
It is not much used.

Temporarly is in the homemade case. I will include fotos and video, if someone interested.

Together with transport goes display - control unit, remote.

I never touch lenses of transport, it is in good condition.
Only i broke one pin of chip, but i fixed.
Works very well.

I prefer shipping to Europe, but also Worldwide.

Prize should be fair: 150 US$

regards, Bostjan

DocLorren said:
Hi Bostjan,

If Francois is not buying the unit I would be interested as well.

Hi,
sorry for late reply.

It seems CD PRO2 is not working, i tried to test it for any case.
Last time before few months works well.

I am not shure if works or not.

Probably i will sell CD PRO2 with remote and display unit for 50 EUR, bacause i have no time to check it more deeply.

thank for interesting
regards, Bostjan

I get it

a333bt said:

Hi,
sorry for late reply.

It seems CD PRO2 is not working, i tried to test it for any case.
Last time before few months works well.

I am not shure if works or not.

Probably i will sell CD PRO2 with remote and display unit for 50 EUR, bacause i have no time to check it more deeply.

thank for interesting
regards, Bostjan

I got the CD PRO2,good package. but I only to find that the MCU (P89C51RD+)on it is crashed, the chip is very very hot about 100 centigrade on the surface...

Attachments

• p89c51rd+.jpg
    p89c51rd+.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 350
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.