• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: RED 110v Marantz CD67SE Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

When I opened my (made in Singapore) Marantz CD67SE to perform some modifications (as per the monster diy thread on the CD63 & CD67 mods list) I only realised at that time that I had TWO transformers, one 110V RED CD67SE one (on board)) and a step down Tx from 230v to 110V. We have 220v here and Japan/USA appears to use 100v or 110v so perhaps it was intended for that market.

http://home.netvigator.com/~jksmurf/MiscStuff/TransfBoth.jpg
http://home.netvigator.com/~jksmurf/MiscStuff/CD43_CD53_CD63LEFT_CD57_CD67RIGHT.jpg

In any case I found and have successfully transplanted the RED Tx with a BLUE 240v CD67SE Tranny to get rid of the 1st step down Tx and now I have a 110v CD67SE in perfect working order, for sale. This will fit any CD57, CD63 or CD67 (Plain Vanilla or SE version, probably KI too, although that would be a backward step). I believe it will also fit a CD43_CD53_CD63 (See pic attached).

I'm happy to sell it for what I bought the 240v one for USD26. Shipping to be paid by purchaser, paypal preferred (provided full amount goes into the account, will send upon confirmation of receipt of payment). Bear in mind that I will be shipping from Hong Kong, but if you are in Europe and can wait until June, I can send it from there (Germany probably), although standard post from here is reasonably cheap.

I thought about posting on some other forums too, but I have seen a number of US-based modifiers so thought I'd give this one a whirl first.

Cheers

Kristian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.