• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vitamin Q trade...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am in need of 2-.1uf 100v or higher voltage Vitamin Q for a tube pre project worthy of only Vitamin Q. I can trade straight across for Vitamin Q in .033 in 600v - .033 in 100v -.01uf in 200v & many other non Vitamin Q caps. I am looking for straight trade. I am JANDG530 on the bay if feedback is wanted. 196/100%

Those tiny value Vit-Q caps must be rare because all I have ever collected from vintage tube gear are the large ones used as PS filters like 6uF @ 600 VDC, etc. I have some huge 1uF @ 20,000 WVDC Vit-Q if anyone needs lots of dynamic range from a parafeed using a 6BK4. :D

Yep, I think real Vitamin Q in small values are getting rare. I might have to go K4o till I find the real deal. Thing with Vitamin Q is that the copies & such that people sell as Vitamin Q type is misleading. Vitamin Q potion was propriety. Also the guitar players buy them up as fast as they hit the market also. It isn't so good when world class tone freak guitar players spill there guts on what tone caps they use., well not good for the normal guy.

I just like the sonics of em..& don't want to venture into the copies, even thought they are probably just fine, I installed Russian K42's for now I had in junk drawer, but will be goners when I get the Vitamin Q. Take a peak if ya got them in .1uf 100v & higher. I did find a seller that has em on e-bay but he wants 21.00 for a pair...no way....looking for straight trade .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.