is there a site to go and not download prgm ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
so i am not allowed to know what box will work for a driver

:bawling:

each time i click on a link, a page will pop up and say. copyrighted software penalties for use by companies can cost us. blah blah blah blah.

so when i try to google around the pop up, it goes to page can't be displayed

i just need enclosure size. i can handle the rest.

for example. if woofer will achieve it finest/worlds best it can do performance in a ________size box.

once i know,,,, i can build the box.

thank you

GM

Joined 2003
Greets!

Apparently KBapps doesn't want other companies to use their site for potential profit.

Anyway, the driver's specs limits you to OB, sealed, or TL for best performance and 'best' is a variable depending on what you're using it for, space available, etc.. For instance, a sealed cab with a Qtc = Qts requires ~1164.435 L (~41.121634 ft^3) net, so do you have this much budget, space for such a large cab?

Even if you do, it's not going to be a high SQ alignment, so a TL makes more sense to me, but then I'm not you or live where you do, etc.. Not that it will be particularly small at ~141.6" long x ~10.56" square once folded up (~258.6461 L/9.134 ft^3 net).

GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.