Rythmik Servo Sub Kit #1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just finished the preiminary work on a Rythmik Servo Sub from Brian Ding. (www.rythmikaudio.com) It weighs 90 pounds! I used baltic birch for the construciton in a double box configration.

I am running it through 10 hours of warm-up music before I try any calibration or try to post any graphs or impressions...but it is producing some really clean deep bass. I am currently playing Peter Gabriel's - Shaking the Tree "Sledgehammer"...Great Bass Line.

At this point, have simply placed the sub where my previous one was and turned it on. No integration or calibration yet.

Music List:
Black Eyed Peas - Monkey buisness
Bella Fleck - Best of
Big Bad Voodo Daddy -
Santana - All that I am
A "Best of Classical Collection"
Madonna - Music
Ramstein - Herzeleig
Peter Gabriel - Shaking the Tree
Wierd Al Yankovic - Poodle Hat
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Evanescence - The Open Door

Holy Cow!

I have just finished building a Rythmik Audio Servo Subwoofer Kit #1 from Rythmik Audio. The sub can be found here at www.rythmikaudio.com.

Let's just say I am impressed. I am currently in step three of bossobass's setup guide.

Mains, pretty much the same as before.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Subwoofer.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And the current combined plot. NOTE: I have applied absolutely NO EQ. This is just done after the level-matching stage of Bossobass's setup guide.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.