Best SQ Sub for a 1.77 ft^3 Sealed (1400 W Rms amp) ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Let me preface this by saying that I am terrible at making unimportant decisions... therefore I need your help.

The story: I built an extremely sturdy box (read 65 lb braced out the A) and had a phoenix-gold Xenon 10xd4 in it. Recently when it was being moved the box was dropped (ugh). The dropper is no longer my friend (kidding) but the magnet assembly was permanently fubared. Therefore I am now in the market for a new sub.

Specs: The sub will be used in a 1.77 (before driver displacement) cubic foot box with two mounting inlays (one for 12 inch drivers, one for 10 inch). This is closer to 1.55 ft^3 after driver displacement. It will be powered by a Mackie 1400i in the bridged configuration (most likely power will not be an issue).

What I've looked at: Obviously I've glanced at the shivas, daytons, NHTs, and most recently the TC-Sounds (I was the most intrigued by TC-sounds)

What I want from you guys: Any suggestions for what you think the best driver would be given the enclosure.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.