SUBs with these:? let us know...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I would like to build a HT sub going well from 20Hz(-3db) to 100Hz(0db).
I have these drivers in my mind:
XLS12, PD1550, PD1850, 18LX60, 15LX60, 12LX60, LAB12, POWER15, ETON 12-680/50 HEX, visaton TIW400/8

I would preffer them in closed box (not 300L monsters) and EQ. Ideally two boxes (like 2x15" insted of one 18") I would like to hear how they perform in reality from somebody who has entire driver mounted in enclosure and can tell me of real capabilities of it. I was doing only TS simulations so far and I think haven't come to nothing valuable. So this is the reason. Please if you have entire driver at home let us know how it performs :)

I think I read in some thread that RobWells has beyma 15lx60 in closed box. Please can you tell me? Or even better can you try? :)

also would like to thank GRollins for his explanatios and time so far ;)

On the other hand if you know of some desings being able to go loud and clear down to 20Hz let us know. Many people seem to be interested (watching new threads here over last few weeks)

OR just post designs meeting this requirements (except for closed box) as all can benefit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.