BTA8100 AMP Plastic Bracket Broke Bazooka Tube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
Hey my tube is not working. So, I opened it and discovered that the amp that is held together by a single piece of plastic, the piece of crap snapped and separated from the wiring/speaker harness circuit board. I never touched my tube and it is great secure position.Can anyone help me on how to get my baby fixed! Oh, one more thing! I personally think the construction/ design of how the amp is mounted with only a little piece of plastic is a bad idea, there is no support for the weight of that amp and with the bass it produces, seems to me once that inferior plastic mount fails it snaps off the wiring circuit board. It almost seems that it was engineered that way in time it would fail. Why not add a support piece under the amp and securely attached to the base of the tube. Well, I sure you all can explain to how I can get this problem fixed. Thanks! Southern Chic

Please, view my picture and tell me how I can fix this problem. Thanks!

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/d4deb22ee0.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.