Help designing enclosure ATC sb75-375sc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I am looking for help with designing the best enclosure for my subwoofer application. I purchased one of ShinOBIWAN's ATC 15" sb75-375sc subwoofers and I would like to use it for HT and my music.

Shin suggested a 110 liter sealed enclosure but I was wondering if a TL design may be better. It seems so many people have success with them.

I was planning on using the plate amplifer from www.oaudio.com which would allow me to EQ the FR as I saw fit for HT. i am still doing my research on amplifiers though and I am open for suggestions.

I do not need this subwoofer to play high, I have bass cabinets that will play down to 40 Hz but for my own experimentation it would be nice if the subwoofer played up to 120 Hz.

This is getting long, my apologies. The only constraint I had was that the enclosure remain below 5.0 cu. ft. but with GM's help he told me that may not be possible. So for right now, I have no constraints. I intended on putting the subwoofer in between my stereo speakers but I am willing to locate it anywhere within the room.

Thank you all,
Tyler

TS Parameters:

Fs: 23hz
SPL (1w/1m): 94 dB
Qms: 1.6
Qes: 0.34
Qts: 0.283
Vas: 486 ltrs
Cms: 0.0006.5 m/N
Mms: 75 g
BL: 14 Tm
Sd: 900cm2
Linear Xmax (peak-peak): 25mm
Z: 8ohm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.