Feedback Destroyer Pro Dsp1124p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I been looking to pick one of these up. I'm get a little bottoming out on my kicker comps 15s sonotubes when i turn up the volume a little. Somtimes i just get all in to the move and have to turn it up. It doesn't bottom out to bad. Can i use the Ultra-Drive Pro like a rumble filter...and crossover. Or will it be more of a crossover.

Sorry guys. not the Ultra-Drive Pro....but the FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO DSP1124P

Thanks Solo

i think you could, but depending on which amp you are driving those sonotubes with it may already have a rumble filter.

and im sure theres a rumble filter schematic out there on the net somewhere, that would work better and be much cheaper.

but that doesnt mean you should get teh BFD, by all means get it, and then EQ your room response nice and flat.mmmmmm flaatttttttt.

i believe that those have a rumble filter, 12db/oct starting at roughly 20hz. You may just need more displacement.

maybe make some graphs to see where your excursion problems are, you might be able to fix it by trading off some low end and in turn gaining some SPL.

but i say another pair of kicker comps would be nice(theyre pretty cheap), then two big 2x15 bassbins on either side of the room, or co located if you want even more kick.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.