What Box In My Truck?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sealed or ported...and i cant find the minimum cubic feet required for my subs....

This is going ina suburban.....plenty of room...i have 2 15" Audiobahn Flame Q's, they handle 2000 rms per sub...i will push 1500 rms to each....

Now what box should i invest in, ported or sealed, i listen to rap mostly so....ne advice is greatly appreciated

to tell you what kind of box we need you need a set of T/s parameters. If the manual doesnt have them you will have to email audiobahn and see what they tell you.

audiobahn arent known for SQ so i assume you want max boom for your buck? in which case id say as big a ported box as you can fit, tuning well need to work out via the subwoofer modelling program WinISD.

what do you want here? 60/40 spl/sq?

since you have a suburban you shoudl have lots of room, and be able to tune low....this is good.

how low do you want this thing to hit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.