Assassin 12"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm thing of going with 2 sonotubes. Assassin 12" at $75.00 each. How good are these sub in the low deep bass. Price is good. Right now I have 1 kicker Comp 15" in a 18" D x 58"H sonotube tune to 16hz which have some real nice low and deep bass. But the xmax is only 11.5. The Assassin 12's have a xmax of 15.5. Or would it be better to just do a nother kicker comp 15.

Thanks Solo

Well two 12" are about equal to a single 15", so in fact you gain about 33% more excursion which isn't that much. In your personal case, could be better going with another comp 15", so two comp 15" will be about equal to three Assasin 12". Or you could sell your comp 15" and buy 4 Assasin 12", that could be nice, better on all aspects.

Hey simon5 you right about just going with another comp 15. That way i just have to build 1 tube instead of 2. Plus I do like how the kicker drop that low deep bass. I just need to go pickup some more sonotube today...and order another 15" grill and carpet from partsexpress. I have 2 4"D Flared Port so i'm good on that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.