Subwoofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think the best subs are the ones you build your self. Apart from personal satisfaction, you can always put more work into them yourself than commercial manufacturers typically will, and adapt them for your own needs.

Class D amps are great at supplying high power in a small space with little wasted heat. For me, the conventional amplifier gives the results I would choose.

Best subs are really subjective(Sorry couldn't resist.),there hundreds of possiblities.Depends on your application and desires for output.You would really have to look around try the vedors list here for start or Parts express,Madisound,Speaker City,MCM Electronics.

Over powering is better then underpowering(To certain extent.) but you might want to be careful with that.If your looking for monster bass plan on multiple drivers then one 1000 watt end-all woofer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.