help finding sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have the adire ada1200 and have been trying to find a 15"-18" quality sub to put in a sealed box.not as easy as it sounds.nothing at partsexpress or madisound interest me.adire never seams to have stock!sound splinter only gives a year warranty!and ascendant will not return my e-mails.are there any other quality sub suppliers out there?

chainenoble said:
i have the adire ada1200 and have been trying to find a 15"-18" quality sub to put in a sealed box.not as easy as it sounds.nothing at partsexpress or madisound interest me.adire never seams to have stock!sound splinter only gives a year warranty!and ascendant will not return my e-mails.are there any other quality sub suppliers out there?

I think this rather depends on the size of the box you want and if you will be eq'ing or not - vs. extension and spl.

I think you would be better off with multiple Dayton's RS HiFi - both in price and box size vs. performance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.