Behringer DEQ ok driving multiple loads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to drive four subs with "global mono EQ" off of a single Behringer DEQ2496.

My question is whether the Behringer can drive the multiple "split" signals without adding buffering or something similar into the chain. This proposed wiring choice is determined by how the room was pre wired.

DEQ is driven by Meridian processor's single mono sub output.

Two SVS Ultra subs are driven by one channel of a Crown K series amp (the other channel runs one of my surround speakers.) I'd like to run a single balanced output from the DEQ to the input of the Crown.

Two James EMB 15 subs are driven by their own internal amps, with coax RCA going from the DEQ to those two subs.

I was thinking of wiring as follows: (a) DEQ driven by Meridian processor's single mono sub output; (b) balanced output from DEQ to a balanced cable splitter, which splits the single balanced output into two balanced outputs (this cable was manufactured for me); (c) one end of that split cable going into the K1; (d) second end of that cable going to a balanced to RCA connector (I've got one from BAT and a second from Transparent); (d) an RCA splitter coming off that RCA connector; (e) each end off that splitter going to one of the two James subs over about 20' of cable.

This would give me independent volume controls for each of the two James, and the two SVS units as a pair (and they'll be sitting side by side, or stacked, so I don't need separate volume controls for them.) Would also provide "mono PEQ" via the DEQ.

I'm wondering if the Behringer can drive that many loads? As an alternative, I could run the splitter from the Meridian to the input of the DEQ, and use two of the DEQ's outputs (one currently goes unused), but that makes "mono" PEQ a bit harder, as I'd have to "copy" each of the two channels.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.