Servo subwoofer using 15" driver - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th December 2005, 10:14 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Servo subwoofer using 15" driver

Hi,

a friend of mine want to buy some Paradigm Servo-15. I just want to verify if there is some similar DIY design that I could build for him

The only servo subwoofer design I was able to trace is the Rythmik DirectServo subwoofer. They use a 12" driver and the amp. is only 350W.

Regards,
Old 19th December 2005, 11:28 PM   #2
dscline is offline dscline  United States
diyAudio Member

As far as I know, the Rythmik kit is the only DIY servo system available. He was working on a 15" version, and I was in contact with him to buy one, but he had a hard time getting the drivers. So instead, I just bought two 12" kits.
Old 20th December 2005, 10:54 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dscline
As far as I know, the Rythmik kit is the only DIY servo system available. He was working on a 15" version, and I was in contact with him to buy one, but he had a hard time getting the drivers. So instead, I just bought two 12" kits.
Hi,

thanks for your answer

My friend want to get 4 Servo-15
I know that I cant offer him some 12" subwoofer with less power, even if they could do the job.
I'll email to Rythmikaudio to verify if they still work on a 15" version.

Thanks !

Hide this!Advertise here!