Dayton Titanic 1200 vs SVS ISD for subwoofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In a 85% Music/15% movies 2-channel system, which driver would be better for musical, deep bass? I want subsonic frequencies for what little movies I watch, but i must be musical and non-boomy for music. Enclosure will be designed around the driver, once it is chosen. I am just not sure which is better. SVS doesn't have any specs listed other than those you can derive from perofmance curves of their subs. The specs for the Dayton are nice... Which do you guys think is better? Thanks

I've had a pair of Titanic 1200 Subs (3.5 ft3 sealed) for the past 3 years and they have worked out extremely well. However a lot of new drivers have come out over those same 3 years and you might want to look at some of them as well. I've heard people getting excellent results from Adire's Shiva and its bretheren

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.