Small Tempest Box Designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After moving home from college for the summer, I have acutally less space for my HT setup, if that's possible. I'd like to make a new sealed box for my tempest, but the plans on the adire site are gone now. Does anybody have any good plans for a rather small sealed box (or simple vented that would be small and sound better) that would sound good with 250 watts? I made the EBS vented design and love it, but it's just too big now. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm actually looking for something all around small and easy to build. I was wondering if anybody saved the adire recommended designs that were up not that long ago. I'm going through withdrawl while watching movies and need something quick and easy that sounds decent. Also, it will be in a pretty big room so there won't be much lift.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.