diy sub gallery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just put together a gallery of diy subs on my website:

diy subwoofer gallery

It has a range of projects ranging from a budget 8" sub to a huge 18" resonant engineering XBL 34mm xmax beast!

I'd like to add some more subs, if anyone has a sub, especially subs not yet published on the net. I'm looking for projects that are a little different, that have a design that is perhaps a little exotic or uses a driver not so commonly seen on the net. Say for example a dipole, a bass horn, or a sub with a Blueprint, Stryke or other less commonly seen driver.

The link has a standard format shown, so if you would like to submit anything, give me a buzz. I would like to make this site a resource for diy enthusiasts to get ideas and inspiration for their sub projects. The idea is that they might be considering building another standard sub that they have seen many examples of ... then they see something different and decide to make something a little more unique.

I will fix tomorrow. Have been having bandwidth issues due to increased traffic. I'm now moving images to another location to address the problem. :xeye:

:att'n: So to everyone who went to the site only to be disapointed that it was down, rest assured it will be fixed ASAP

I've never had this problem before, and it's a little frustrating when people start coming to the site only to find they can't access it! :smash:

Paul,

This thread gives me an opportunity to offer props to you for a great site with very cool info.

I've been meaning to do so for a long while, and haven't taken the time to do it.

So...Here's a tip o' the hat for a great site and many contributions to one of my favorite hobbies. :cool:

Bosso

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.