single supply subwoofer low pass filter design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maybe? Would be great to know what you (jhorapalok) already found out and why you're asking for it? What kind of amp do you want to connect it to? Some more details would probably help.

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to help me. I want to use the low pass filter to feed an amp that i built with LA4440 (bridge mode). The LA4440 amp runs by 12v single supply dc. That is why i wanted the single supply low pass filter so that i can use the same power supply to run the low pass filter and amp together.
Can i use a low pass filter that runs with dual volt power supply with conjunction with an amp that runs on single supply? (provided that i use two separate power source and separate single and dual volt power supply). Is that any problem?
I want your suggestion.

Of course I have/am. You misunderstand, it was not a dig at you. Did you read the thread? I'm interested by how and why it happens that basic questions are asked here and that they are becoming more common, and the comment of "Google is your friend" is often heard and I query it.

Last edited:
variable low pass filter?

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to help me. I want to use the low pass filter to feed an amp that i built with LA4440 (bridge mode). The LA4440 amp runs by 12v single supply dc. That is why i wanted the single supply low pass filter so that i can use the same power supply to run the low pass filter and amp together.
Can i use a low pass filter that runs with dual volt power supply with conjunction with an amp that runs on single supply? (provided that i use two separate power source and separate single and dual volt power supply). Is that any problem?
I want your suggestion.

Let me ask you simple question.
do you need variable low pass filter or it's ok with you fixed low pass filter?

Single Supply Low Pass Filter

Single Supply Low Pass Filter if it help you? N-Joy :D

Attachments

• Single Supply Low Pass Filter.jpg
    Single Supply Low Pass Filter.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 173
Single Supply Low Pass Filter if it help you? N-Joy :D

Thank you so much for the schematic diagram. I was just looking for something like this.
I have still some problems (Sorry:eek:):

I doubt whether I will find any Zenor diode of 13V in my local market (12V Zenor is available, will that do?)

And C6 in your diagram shows "CAP POL", what Capacitor should I use here?

Thank you so much for the schematic diagram. I was just looking for something like this.
I have still some problems (Sorry:eek:):

I doubt whether I will find any Zenor diode of 13V in my local market (12V Zenor is available, will that do?)

And C6 in your diagram shows "CAP POL", what Capacitor should I use here?

You can use 12V Zener this is to stabilize the power supply voltage and make sure it not over the 12V. but... this diagram can work up to 24VDC so you can not use this diode at all. the capacitor can be 100-470uf 25V elect.

maybe you will find nice things to you here:
motronix2012 on eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.