Rebuild Teufel Subwoofer M5100/7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

is anybody here able to give me some mechanical measurement data of the case of a Teufel M5100 Subwoofer?

I have here a working active unit with 1x300W for the bass chassis and 6x105W for satellites, also a spare 12" bass driver (origninal Teufel) is available!!

Thanks in advance
Günni

I think it would help to clarify what you're asking about when asking about mechanical measurement data - do you need the simple dimensions (how big, what material in which thickness is used, what size bass port (I suppose this model has one), what's the internal volume etc) of the original case in order to recreate the same thing yourself, or do you need the Thiele-Small-Parameters of the woofer in order to calculate a (potentially even better than original) case?

I also think, if you haven't done so already, that you should probably try to ask the same question in a german language forum, since the Teufel brand I suppose is not very common outside Germany, except for maybe in a few of our neighbouring countries.

Aktiv-Subwoofer der System 5 THX Select, 600 Watt Endstufe mit 300 mm-Tieftöner, Übergangsfrequenz stufenlos regelbar (40 bis 240 Hz),

Abmessungen (BxHxT): 46.00 x 46.00 x 51.00 cm
Wandstärke bei Teufel meistens 16-19mm folierte Spanplatte
Es fehlt eigentlich nur noch die länge und die Fläche des Reflexkanals.

Missing thing is the dimension of the port.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.