Eminence 3010LF - What else is similar?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey folks, I recently used an Eminence 3010LF to build a box for outdoor playing and really enjoyed the volume and low frequency output of this speaker. Curious with the expertise here what similar speakers are out there. I'm looking for a 10 inch low frequency driver with similar or better fs of 40 or below. I've looked at the Faital LF driver, but can't find anything else that really plays that low without using an actual subwoofer.

Thanks

Thanks! I've used the Beyma 8G40 and 10G40 before, they're great sounding speakers. Funny you listed the Fane Soverign, I don' t know how popular they are and had never heard of the brand. I was looking at their Soveriegn 10BM model that is no longer offered. Specs on that one look like it would've been perfect. Have you heard the Pro 10-300?

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Hey folks, I recently used an Eminence 3010LF to build a box for outdoor playing and really enjoyed the volume and low frequency output of this speaker. Curious with the expertise here what similar speakers are out there. I'm looking for a 10 inch low frequency driver with similar or better fs of 40 or below. I've looked at the Faital LF driver, but can't find anything else that really plays that low without using an actual subwoofer.

Thanks

This one looks like a relatively new entry, into the 10 inch line. It suggest low frequency response as low as 40. Not sure if this is the model you were referring to ?

Faital Pro 10RS350 10" Bass Speakers - Faital Pro 10RS350 10" speaker for bass guitar. - Faital Pro 10RS350 600 watt 10" bass guitar speaker for all high power bass applications. Faital Pro 10RS350

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.