Elder Audio - Where can I purchase them?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello @all,

can anyone tell me, where I can purchase this driver: 18LB100-8BX-Beta Three.

Contact form doesn't seem to work. Via google I found an Email address but until know my email remains unanswered.

I am thankful about any tip :)

Greetings,

Michael

E: If you happen to know a similar driver (15"/18", low resonance frequency, relatively cheap, linear excursion starting from 6 mm) you can tell me as well.

Hi Soldy
As you are in Germany, if you want a budget 18 driver then maybe the the box Speaker 18-500/8-A from Theomann would suit your needs.

the box Speaker 18-500/8-A

I can vouch for this driver. Has been playing in my living room for 2 years. Funny thing, new data sheet from Thomann states different mounting depth, gap height and VC length (mathemathical Xmax [(Hg-Hc)/2] is 6mm instead of 5,5), Fs seems to be around 35 Hz and they've "upgraded" the power capacity from 500 W to 600 W now. The new data sheet really is more like 18LB100-8BX than 18LB100-8BA in these regards. I've attached the old data sheet. Of course, best to measure the parameters yourself.

Attachments

• 18-500-8A_specs.pdf
    814.8 KB · Views: 90
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.