Cheap &/or small low-level pre-made crossover solutions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
By PRE-MADE I mean that I don't want to be soldering stuff, no time, want to buy something and plug it in.

The only currently available premade passive low-level crossovers I'm aware of are the various items from Line Level Crossovers. They can be inexact, but simple. Are there any other brands?

Alternatively, are there any inexpensive basic active alternatives? (Besides rigging some car unit to a wall wart, not impossible but undesirably messy perhaps)

Seems like a good product category for Dayton Audio, eh?

electronic crossover, PLLXO, passive crossover, active crossover, custom amplifier

It works fine and was cheap enough. good ones are not cheap usually. I cannot figure out the linkage so i just pasted it in.
One looks like $40?! That's not bad at all, I'll have to look in more detail.

Started thinking car audio has 3-channel amps-or 4-channel and bridge one.

Or an old receiver like one I have at work, with 5.1 analog in, could let you use 2-ch for satellites and 2-ch for sub...just needs the crossover...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.