the end of the Dayton DVC385-88 15" subwoofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please tell me if i'm wrong, But i just got off the phone with Parts Express, tech support......

and the Dayton Audio DVC385 is on CLEARANCE right now, and they only have 3 left......

I asked if this sub was available from anyone else on the Internet, and he said no, that it'd only be them.

This subwoofer was most like the Adire Audio 15" Tempest.

Goodbye DVC385

November 19, 2015 1pm PST .....Parts Express closes in 2 hours

tags DVC 385 dvc385-88 dvc38588 dvc385 15 woofer 88

Hi Ben
Isn't the Dayton DVC385 two 8-Ohm coils ?

I'd recommend Parts Express part no 295 468 ....as the best alternative to the Dayton DVC385. But i'm no professional

If you're trying to do a big ported enclosure, then the RSS390HF-4 is what you want ( Parts Express part no 295 468 )

But for small box applications.... the subwoofer that Parts Express recommends as an alternative at the their DVC385 page, the RSS390HO-4 , would be better ( Parts Express part no 295 469 )

try emailing the Parts Express tech dept...... it's just as good as posting questions here. I got a reply, and answer, in 4 minutes.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.