15" response Venom sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Incase you were wondering- it seems to model well on a moderate Basshorn!

If i was to buy a cheap woofer,i would consider this one for a horn.However the 15" frame maybe difficult to fit in a horn of small width-so wont fit in my car with only 40cm height possible.

:)

http://www.advanceae.com.au/car/prod11.htm
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• 15venom.png
    15venom.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 250
Venoms arnt as bad as most people think. Im running 2 12" venoms in 60litre cabs and pink floyd never sounded better ;)

They sound fine for music etc since you cant hear theyre motor over the rest of the music etc. I doubt for $50 (australian) you will find a better 12"

Soon as my tempests arrive though theyll be out the door :smash:

I think it will go good. My 2 12"ers can move about 1.5inch peak to peak before they get a bit out of control for music use. :hot: :smash:

They can probably go abit over 2inch peak to peak before they start sounding real bad though. :devilr:

Maybe its just the enclosure i have mine in but they really dont sound too bad. My friend has a alpine subwoofer which is supposedly good sounding, and these sound better for music :angel:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.