Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th February 2014, 02:10 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Cool request for w bass bin design for pioneer ts-w309d4

hi guys,

im a newbee who is interested in experimenting with a spare tsw309d4 driver. i already put one in a side slot port enclosure tuned at 35hz and it sounds great. im want to try my hands on a more complex design that promises more spl... the w bass bin.

my problem is i cant find a w bass bin design for this particular driver. im not much of a sound engineer and have no clue on how to design an enclosure of this nature.

the driver parameters are as follows.

TS-W309D4 (Archived) - Pioneer UK

i would appreciate a w bass bin design from any of you guys who are experienced with this design.

thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search