Wicked one question?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok i was wonderingof making the wicked one. Does anybody think it would work inside of a car or would it just work inside of a house. I dont really have to worry about room i drive a van. I'm just wondering i want to get the most bass for the least amount of watts thanks for the help

I'd assume that anyone replying to this thread would know what "the wicked one" was. No different to posting a thread in speakers with "what's better, D25AG or SS 2905 9300?". If people know, they'll reply, if they don't they won't.

WRT the wicked one, IIRC (it's a long time since I read the project notes) it was useable in cars so ought to be no hassle in a van.

I believe decware has a forum purely dedicated to The Wicked One, that may well be the best place to look for further advice. (and you know that people will understand what you're talking about)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.