Horn subwoofer vs ported

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@ AndrewT

Yeah allowing JavaScript to run wildly is responsible for a Lot of infections :D I use NoScript with FF & only allow what i want ;)

I think some of your issues "might" be due to some security you've got that's blocking Requests. Often on here for eg, due to my having Request Policy in FF, i just see a placeholder for some images. I then manually allow what i want.

I agree to a point about images being uploaded here, but due to way the forum has been set up, we Can't place images inbetween text as we can with outside links. This makes it nicer to follow in sequence, rather than having to click on each Thumbnail to enlarge.

I Made a thread about this some time ago http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/forum-problems/199896-placing-images-posts.html but even though there is a work around, it's convoluted. Other forums with the SAME software, are configured to allow inline images, so it COULD be done here too. If enough members request it, i expect it "might" be done :)

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
.......I agree to a point about images being uploaded here, but due to way the forum has been set up, we Can't place images inbetween text as we can with outside links. This makes it nicer to follow in sequence, rather than having to click on each Thumbnail to enlarge........

To the cries of "oh no you can't" comes back the reply of "oh yes you can" :D

These images are all uploaded onto the forum gallery which then allows you to insert them into a post.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/226288-sony-cdp790-kss240-restoration-project.html

When you have uploaded images to the gallery there is the option to get links for them to display how you wish.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 231
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.