Jpw sub blown woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all , i have a Jpw 80 watt passive sub with 2x 8" peerless 831739 woofers in but the rings are torn can any one advise me on a pair of woofers to repair the sub as i am on a tight budget
the peerless ones are 8 ohms. 80 watts
i have been looking at audax Audax mid/bass ap 210 mo as a alternative but unsure what to do as there are many 8" woofers on ebay any help welcome Thanks Mike

bad pic of sub

What kind of sub? Dimensions of box and size/length of ports.
HERES SOME DETAILS

269mm High, 178mm Wide, 169mm Deep
mk7U1jROmeHxpCwhGCn8vLQ.jpg

there is a port on back aswell

ok i took the plunge today and bought some new peerless drivers from willys hifi on ebay, i got

Peerless SKO204

they were cheap just as a test as i think i might get the originals repaired with newrings ive been looking at prices here in the uk and best yet for the whole job done right is £120 plus postage a bit steep i thought but then its a shame to just let the old drivers sit doing nothing
commendations on a uk company or individuals that woud do a good job at a better price :Dcheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.