basscats

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
cats! there are no mice or rats or other pest here.

Attachments

• porch_cats_2004_0.jpg
    porch_cats_2004_0.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 318
  • porch_cats_20040322_0.jpg
    porch_cats_20040322_0.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 306
  • porch_cats_kittens_mookie_0.jpg
    porch_cats_kittens_mookie_0.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 296
Not strictly a bass cat.. ham radio humans usually cut off the bass at 50-250Hz depending on the taste, engineering communications reasons, and output transformer bandwidth, but how much bass does a cat need? Here's one cat who's voice will be heard booming across the aether regardless of EQ settings or cabinet volume. When Senor gato gets aholt of the mike and begins to charm the ladies with his song, a 200Hz LF cutoff isn't even noticed.

The image is a clip art by a a ham radio op & cartoonist, anyway the material's worth a look and the usual character of his comic strips is 'Dash, the dog-faced ham' and they are pretty funny or entertaining, but not to get off topic or reincarnate old topics I wanted to show this work because 1.) I thought it was good and 2.) some of yall might coud use a custom bit of art for your own biz without going through a lot of foolishness to get it like with big media companies.

Ham Radio Cartoons by Jeff K1NSS
He posts a few comic strips on amfone.net gratis, just search for posts by K1NSS because he usually throws in a few when he posts.

This is -not- an ad, just a point to something I found wholesome and entertaining without regard to anything being offered commercially.

No cats were annoyed during the creation of this post.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Here we go... we have 2 cats and one of them is very photogenic - he loves getting up on things and posing, so believe it or not none of these pics are setups

big cat on big woofer
25zgwli.jpg

this hisses more than he does
14so6u0.jpg

because HMV logo should be a cat more than a dog
dwqvch.jpg

bodgy portable system, battery & amp in a milk crate
2pql7w9.jpg

when I bought a pair of monitors that needed repair, he decided to inspect them
30deyy8.jpg

and after I stripped them apart, he checked the internals for me (and slept in them overnight)
2vbquix.jpg

I made use of my pile of dead speakers, and of course he wanted to get involved
2s8n5w8.jpg

1es6cl.jpg

1z6t9is.jpg

as much as he likes posing, he sleeps with his mouth open and snores/gurgles
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I remember when I built my first tapped horn, I loved to play loud music in my house and my cat revenge me. He put a very smelly **** in a mouth of my tapped horn and I didn't understand whole week, from where this smell was coming from. Unfortunately there was few wires too, it was a dirty job!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.