EXODUS ANARCHY 6.5" DRIVERS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Tangband woofers are MUCH lighter and thus could probably be fit into a smaller box - I could check to see how they would fit in the USPS Large Flat Rate Priority Mail box if somebody wants.

Also, I have some of the Exodus Anarchy woofers in the box still, so could also see how they fit.

I have shipped overseas (and to Canada) for other members on here before and would be willing to do so again. I also accept PayPal, which I believe Parts Express does not accept for overseas orders.

I will be using marine void free ply for $80 a full sheet for 12mm. I have looked at many other types out there and BB is to expensive for me.
Occasionally (if you're lucky) you can find decent size scrap "cut outs" from cabinet shops. I would not worry the least bit about "void free", basically the only thing that matters for speaker cabinets is that one side is smooth to make finishing easier.

Last edited:
<deleted> i was posting that i could have carried the drivers with me to australia on my next trip, but it turns out i cant... sorry for that. wifey has me bring something else for a friend and i wont have space in my luggage.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.