Tang band W8 740 vs Dayton RSS210HF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually Im using a Cerberus design with the TB w6 1139 in a 11,5x18ft, amplified by the Dayton 2.1 MCE2550 amp, but Im upgrading My system with 5.1 recivier, either the Yamaha RX-V473 or the Pioneer VSX-527K, I have already build the fronts and rears Which would be the well known Paul Carmody design the overnight Sensations, Im awaiting to decide Which sub to build, to order it with the OS parts of the center channel.

I like the TB as I already have the smaller brother, And Its amazing the bass that this 6.5 driver can get with a 50w amp.... But also like the Pony design with the Dayton sub, Which seems to be very efective...

The amp for this sub Its also in the air, one of the choices Its a board with 2SA5200 and 2SA1943 from zoe_tsang in eBay sub amp, Or an already made amp plate, Both would cost more or less the same...

I like a clean, punchy bass, My idea is to cut the satellites from the reciever on 80hz, And the sub around 100Hz, but this would be more once I got it installed...

Any advice!?..
Thanks!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.