Commercial enclosure for exodus anarchy 6.5 inch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been looking at the 25hz tapped horn flat pack for this driver. Are there any other kits that would be suitable? I am not concerned with 25hz response, 35-40 would be fine I have NO woodworking skills or equipment, thus I need a commercially available enclosure. Flat pack is ok. Any suggestions? Thanks

FYI,

DIY a TH by converting small # of dimensional changes from Volvotreters design using the TangBand_W6-1139SC to your own using the Exodus Audio Anarchy driver. Try use the submitted information:

b:)

Attachments

• Exodus-6.5inch-Anarchy-instead-of-Tangband W6-1139G.jpg
    Exodus-6.5inch-Anarchy-instead-of-Tangband W6-1139G.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 339
What is it about the TH flat pack that you don't like? I know you said that you don't need 25Hz, but that doesn't seem like too much of a problem. They seem well designed and the guy is selling them at no profit, which is somewhat incredible really. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to buy one if it fit my needs.

Joe

What is it about the TH flat pack that you don't like? I know you said that you don't need 25Hz, but that doesn't seem like too much of a problem. They seem well designed and the guy is selling them at no profit, which is somewhat incredible really. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to buy one if it fit my needs.

Joe

Hi,

I would hesitate if the use of this TH is primarily for music as the so called 'TH flat-pack' suits IMO only HT when used a long with a HT amp that can take care of and adjust the group-delay that otherwise would screw up the timing fidelity for any good stereo speaker system.

Volvotreters design is in that respect not flawed at all.

b:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.